Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey tweets opening testimony during congressional hearing
- Supreme Court decriminalises Section 377, declares homosexuality legal
- Roger Federer exits US Open, denied Djokovic match-up
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Le'Veon Bell misses first National Football League regular season practice
- Del Potro outlasts Isner in quarters
- Tia Booth Reacts to Her Ex-Boyfriend Colton Underwood Becoming "The Bachelor"
- Kyl To Replace McCain In Senate
- Fuel prices hit record highs as Rupee slides, Opposition attacks government
- Women caned in Malaysia for attempting to have lesbian sex
- Deputy shoots man who fired weapon at California racetrack
- USA cancels Pakistan aid over militant record
- Donald Trump Scraps Federal Employees' Planned Pay Raise, Calls It 'Inappropriate'
- Donnelly, Braun Link To Trump Ahead Of President's Evansville Visit
- EU official wants to do away from winter-summer time change