Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey tweets opening testimony during congressional hearing
- Supreme Court decriminalises Section 377, declares homosexuality legal
- Roger Federer exits US Open, denied Djokovic match-up
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Le'Veon Bell misses first National Football League regular season practice
- White House strikes back at Bob Woodward over new book
- Tia Booth Reacts to Her Ex-Boyfriend Colton Underwood Becoming "The Bachelor"
- Fuel prices hit record highs as Rupee slides, Opposition attacks government
- Women caned in Malaysia for attempting to have lesbian sex
- NIck Foles Expected To Start The Philadelphia Eagles' Season Opener
- USA cancels Pakistan aid over militant record
- Donald Trump Scraps Federal Employees' Planned Pay Raise, Calls It 'Inappropriate'
- Bears, Khalil Mack Agree Upon Record-Setting $141M Extension
- Donnelly, Braun Link To Trump Ahead Of President's Evansville Visit
- Korea Defends Women's Handball Title at Asian Games